certified beauty


4 organic skin care brands recommended by the beautician.

I've been addicted to random high quality brands for years, but over the years I've become more aware of poisonous pesticides used in our food as well as other questionable ingredients used in cosmetics og skin products. I'm always the one to read the product info on the back to check that I'm not cheated on.

The word organic is often used in front of the product, while the product info hides the whole truth and surprisingly enough often the product only contains 10 % organic ingredients or even parabens.

I asked my friend for advice who is an expert within organic skin care and who is working for Pureshop, to be sure to get both value, organic, and certified beauty for my money. Check out her recommendations >>

 

1. The Organic Pharmacy for blemished skin and their antiage products are also highly recommended.
2. Suki Organic Skin Care with 100 % free of synthetic ingredients has a calming effect and their products are very suitable for acne and blemished skin types.
3. Tata Harper 100 % natural skin care - very strong within the antiage area.
4. Karmameju 100 % natural and very suited for aromatherapy experiences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© m y n a k e d s t y l e All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger